84 T Type Eastern WA

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Good evening everyone. Been a member here for a little while, joined when I bought my 82 Limited but I went ahead and snagged up a real turbo buick today. Got conflicting stories on the mileage and title says exempt. I was told it has 44ish thousand on the engine and 140ish on the body. It doesnt really matter to me, the title was clean and it doesn't have cancer. Also I might add that it does run ok, idles a little high and rough but not a puff of smoke and no odd smells. For now I just wanna get the body back (needs both fillers and paint) bucket seat swap and a console shifter. Power wise this one might just get bolt ons, I have a 454 for my 82 that is gonna be for smokey burnouts.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    566.7 KB · Views: 38
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    810.8 KB · Views: 36
She will clean up real nice. Enjoy your "new" Hot Air !!! But watch out for that neighbor across the street. I see a ticket in your future.... :eek:

Meh, he doesnt bother other cars that drive faster and are much louder than mine. I get the feeling that he doesnt take his work home unless it is something serious.

Post a picture of the trunk RPO.I really like that stocker paint job.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Post a picture of the trunk RPO.I really like that stocker paint job.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I will when I get home, maybe I overlooked it but I have yet to see anything in the codes for that paint setup. I'm starting to think it was a dealer thing.