84 T Type Project.

TheOPWK

I picked this car up in a trade with another car, and Id just like to get it out of the garage. I havent touched it since I got it. It doesnt run, I dont know why, but it wont start. 64K Miles, but its still a project. Has 3 inch exhaust from the Turbo back. Passenger front fender has been damaged and primered. the rest of the car is pretty nice, however, it looks like whatever hit the fender also hit the door, but its fixable. This car spent alot of time in the sun, so the top of the back seat it pretty rough, and the driver seat, as you can see by the pics, its pretty rough. Paint is oxidized (sp?) , but still looks presentable. Has all the AC parts in the trunk, with the exception of the box, which the PO tossed out. Also has the GM repair manuals( 3 big-ass binders) for 1984 that go with it. Make me an offer. Just want it out of the garage. Cas is locased in queen creek AZ. If it doesnt sell, then ill make it run and then try again. .
Scott
azgfk@hotmail.com
480-980-1518
Regal5.jpg

Regal8.jpg

Regal6.jpg

Regal2.jpg

Regal1.jpg

Regal3.jpg

Regal.jpg

the good ol AAA sticker on the bumper..the sign of a true g-body...lol..

Price? thanks :cool:

Make offer. I dont even know whats its really worth. i could thow out a number and then get flamed for wanting too much. . . .

TheOPWK said:
Make offer. I dont even know whats its really worth. i could thow out a number and then get flamed for wanting too much. . . .
You don't really care what other people think. Do you?
Just tell people what you want for it. If it is low, then you will sell it right away, and it will be out of your garage. If it is high, then people can either offer less or whine about it. That's the fun part, listening to people that probably wouldn't buy it anyways whining about it.
Oh, and if you weren't so far away, I'd probably be looking at it myself, and making an offer. That is if you aren't asking too much. ;)

I'm in Ft. Huachuca, AZ about an hour south of Tucson. You think you could do anything about delivery?

Thanks
Brandon

ill deliver it for an extra hundred bucks. I drive a Duramax HD, so it will be expensive for fuel.

it surns over. I have a guy who said hes gonna pick it up on Saturday. If he flakes out or anything, ill let you guys know.

This thing still for sale? Same as everyone else, wish I was closer, I'd get it tommorow :( Guess that extra $100 wouldnt get it all the way here, huh? :rolleyes: