You can type here any text you want

84 t type roller for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

protracracing

I have a 1984 t-type for sale as a roller.Comes with everything expect long block.Long block was junk so it was scraped.Body and paint are in ok shape it has been repainted not a show paint job but presentable .There are a couple of small bubbles in the lower quarters .The floors are rough and would need work.Also doesn't come with front or rears seats but the rest of the interior is complete.Car has pw,pl, console,digal dash AM/FM cass.The heater box is half way taking out but I have most of the Pieces to put back in.It has an 8.5 open rear end and correct trans for the year.This would be a nice car to convert to 86-87 setup.
$2000

Thanks
Dennis

Attachments

• 84 Regal 004.jpg
    84 Regal 004.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 839
  • 84 Regal 002.jpg
    84 Regal 002.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 841
  • 84 Regal 005.jpg
    84 Regal 005.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 828
Pictures of the interior as it comes? Pics of the rust in the floor pans? Engine bay pic? Undercarriage? I'm interested, I just wanna know what kinda rust I would be faced with.

Thanks,

-will

tryng to get pics My camera is broke and i have been waiting for a friend to come over and take some.

Dennis

Looks like what im looking for! Just cost like hell to ship it to zip30456.

I was wondering if you still have the 84 Buick? If so let me know I was interested in getting more info, email me Thanks

Back