85 GN VS 86-87 questions

hey zurn thats me woohoo im the idiot that spent all that money and still have a slow car damn im proud.
i just have not had alot of time to learn how to tune it i have to borrow my dads comp to use t-link so most of the times i ran at the track i didnt have any way to know what my car was doing i was just guessing. when i tune it correcly all that money i wasted? might actually be worth it

85 TR

Sorry man, just trying to make a point, but it didn't work out the way I wanted it to. Any turbo buick can be made to run fast, but you do have to know how to tune them. I guess I'm just saying to start with an intercooled car, I think they are easier to mod and easier to tune. Don't worry, I know this summer we will get your car running faster. I'm planning to hook up with some of the PNW guys this summer, time permitting. Maybe we could make a trip up to Geno's shop and get some lessons on tuning.;) I know I will need them too if I'm going to get 12's on street tires, pump gas, and no alky. That will be my next major purchase, but I just got home with my new son, so the project has been put on hold again. Just have to get it runnen' right so I can drive it to work! Maybe I should work on getting it back together first. ;)

Oh ya, dump the eclips...

Ok, so I like the Eclips and if I had to have a import, that would be my choice, but man, sell it and use the money for the TR! :D

i was just giving you a hard time for calling out my slow a** hot air. congrats on the son , thats great ,wonder how a 12second regal looks like with a child seat in back :D

I know the eclipse should go but i got it so i could break the t-type and still make it to work. no more worries about going to the track. if geno would be willing or any one else around hear i would love to get some tunning tips. my car is prob tuned like crap but i wouldnt know ? take it easy and congrats again.