You can type here any text you want

85 hot air to enter cooled motor conversion question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bpman1234

So let's say you haven't 85 hot air and you have the wire harness everything for 87 conversion would you unplug at the firewall for the wire harness and plug-in the 87 Wire harness there or what else has to be done ?

you remove the harness from the computer through the firewall yes. That is just the main wiring harness part of it. There are tons of other things that you need to do, use the search.

Ok thanks let me search some more didn't fined it in the hot air section .

-87 Intake(upper and lower)with fuel rail, and throttlebody with Iac, and tps ,throttle lever
-87 Throttle bracket
-87 EGR solinoid with vacuum harness
-87 Waste gate solinoid
-87 Throttle cable
-87 ECM+chip
-87 MAF
-87 spark control module, Fan relay, MAP
-87 coil/ module
-coil brackets(2 brackets)
-pass manifold + cross over
-turbo bracket
- main accessory and alt brackets(both Y and L brackets)
-belt tensioner
-87 alt
-AC compressor
-Power steering
-PS reservior and mounting bracket
-87 down pipe
-87 Pass valve cover
-87 Turbo
-turbo oil feed and oil return lines, with brass adaptor
-87 Waste gate actuator
-turbo shield
-87 engine harness and injector harness and relays
-Intercooler
-Intercooler brackets(2 brackets)
-Intercooler fan
-Intercooler scoup
-up pipe
-all pulleys(crank, water pump, alt, etc.)
-87 crank position sensor
-87 Detent cable
-87 cruise control assembly
-Electric fan
-Rad hold down
-87 AC lines
-Ac line brackets
-Plus all the hardware for all the above parts

Yes sorry I have a whole 87 but it's rebuild title and thinks chassis is tweaked there's less space between the rear right tire and rail then there is on the left side also when I open the trunk the trunk pan is got a bow in it coming up not flat roof rails bubbling and at the rear window corners bubbling the car tracks straight with a paint job it would look nice but I know its faults so I have a chance to get an 85 hot air that needs a floorpans and paint . So I have all the parts just needed to no wireing procedure as far as the harness goes and any other thing that needs transplant just want to see what iam setting my self up for . Thanks for helping with replies as always

Back