You can type here any text you want

'85 Modded GN/bad tranny/Pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1QUICK85

Big Old Turbo Turd!!
Not what I want to do, finacially it will be better.
Selling my '85 GN....Mods are in signature. Tranny needs rebuild. I am asking $5000 firm. I would rather keep it then sell it for less. But, I don't want to see it rot away either as I have no money. Would take a trade on a third generation camaro......convertible(V6 or V8) or camaro t-top with V8/stick. Or trade for something I can just cruise with. Something that I could just maintain and not mod and break things. I know it sounds boring but, at this point in my life I just have to many other expenses.......house & family. I just don't have the money to get the tranny done.
Motor is running good and strong. I was out trying my best to tune it when the tranny just kept getting worse. It is still drivable......could drive it across the state and beyond no prob.......just dont floor it at any speed.
Interior is in great shape.......will need a headliner.
Stock rims with cooper cobras up front 215/65/r15......rear are BFG's Radial TA 265/50/r15
Has some rust bubbles, inside of doors. Oil pan is leaking(rebuild was 7yrs ago, and it hasnt seen that many miles since then) Stock refreshed heads(i was told), cam replacement, stock slipping tranny, stock rear end(peg leg I believe, but it has turned both tires before and one or the other sometimes??). Has raddle from front suspension(sway bar links)suspension is tight, rides nice. 98K miles orginal, have many reciept for rebuild and other stuff. Have extra parts also that come with it.
Clear title in hands. Hopefully picture will describe it best. All the parts in the parts for sale album come with the car. Plus new hot wire kit, 2 extra 02 sensors, bigger brake pads for the rear, tranny filter, gasket, fluid, some other little stuff.
If someone was to buy this and put it back to stock form they could sell the V2 intake kit and the spearco kit for close to $1500. Not to mention the ta49 and injectors could be sold off too, if stock form was desired.
I probably forgot something. Just ask and I will tell ya.

A LOT of Pictures, newest are at bottom of page:
http://community.webshots.com/user/1quick6

Email:
chevyyracing@hotmail.com

Located in Beaver Dam, WI.

Thanks, Nick. :mad:

I have changed my mind and I am going to keep her. Turning her back to close to stock form. Thanks, Nick.

Ok, she is up for sale again. FOR SALE OR TRADE. Would probably consider any F-body, Mustang, Jeep, or sports car that I can fit the kids in and has to be something that doesn't need much work. Looking for a value of $5K in trading straight up. Or your vehicle plus cash, whatever. I have pictures in sig. and more yet. Let me know I can email them if interested.
Thanks, Nick.

need a number to call you at.

have a mustang for trade if interested.
thanks,steve
651-283-9800

Send me pics and phone number

Interested in it if it is still for sale e-mail me with some pics please. Thanks jretrodude and number. :)

(920)296-3017 is "our" cell. You will probably get my wife as I am working nights and have to work the next 6 nights yet.
Been think about it and really want something with t-tops, but you never know. Overall good condtion, something to just drive for now. Any details on the Mustang?
Will try to email some pictures I have and get some better ones yet this weekend.- Nick

Give me some times when its best to call you guys and I will do my best to get ahold of you........if that will work best. Thanks, Nick.

EMAILS SENT!

1QUICK85 said:
Give me some times when its best to call you guys and I will do my best to get ahold of you........if that will work best. Thanks, Nick.

EMAILS SENT!

call me during the day or early p.m.

i will discuss the car then. thanks,steve

Emailed you guys some more pics. If you guys are still interested let me know. I will give you a call asap. Thanks, Nick.

Back