You can type here any text you want

85gn on ebay in Tacoma

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
to make a real race car instead of my street car

Oh good, soon you'll finally be able to go fast:rolleyes:

That Ebay GN looks like a good donor. Shouldn't be much body work to make it near perfect shape - just your expertise.

I totally know this car. There's an intereting story that goes whit it. Call me me if you want details. I posted in this forum months back about this car.

Dear god, if that's that same one Jim and I looked at it is ROUGH! You can see in Jim's reply in that link that boosted posted what he thought as well. Far be it from Jim not to say exactly what he thought of it. Its not worth $500 IMO.

Well i never said i was smart:D
I bought it for $2000.00 and im going to make a race car out of it:) You boys might be looking at the back of the POS at the track LOL I will sell off the posi rearend,trans,wheels,hood,dash plauqe,bumbers,seats,console,motor and anything else i wont be using. Then its stage 2 with turbo 400 and go after Dennis next year maybe:) The body is pretty rough but my car wasnt much better when i started on it:rolleyes: The one thing it doesnt have is much rust...

I know it's kinda early, but how much do you want for the tranny? Is it a 200/4R?

ADAM

and go after Dennis next year

Oh ya, that's what wut I'm takin' about. Get me a ticket for that heads-up run! We are truly blessed to have two wild men in the Northwest.

Well that car looked to need way more work than I would ever want to do but you have 10x the skill I do with cars so it shouldn't be too hard for you to get it where you want it. Good luck with your new project :)

Originally posted by geno
Well i never said i was smart:D

I'm going to accuse you of being smart. Damn smart guy.:)

From the look of the parts interest so far you'll recoup your investment in no time and have the body left over.

I'm interested in the block (if less than 30 over) when you get around to selling stuff.:)

Geno,

I give you about a month and you'll have a free car...the parts will pay for it.

Running with the Stage II cars in Vegas next year is a must! :cool:

Are you going to notch it or tub it?

Back