86/87 COMPLETE Engine harness- ARP head stud kit 123-4203 - H/D gate act.

I had said here that if the only person who asked about the harness didn't take it I wanted it, I meant I wanted it. You sent me pics, I text back cool, looks good and that I was in the middle of dinner, I also had noticed you were in michigan, you said where you were near, I said where I was near. I text saying I would message you tomorrow, I meant I would get with you today in regards to either paying paypal and having you ship which seems somewhat silly or meeting somewhere and bringing cash as we are about 30-40 minutes apart. After not seeing anyone else here even inquire about the harness other than white t I was the only other person to ask about the entire harness and not just clips, and said if he didn't take it I wanted it.
I was under the impression you knew I wanted it as I said I did, had you said you wanted a deposit or you were going to sell it to anyone else who asked I would have paused date night and left grand blanc and drove up to meet you as I was close to where you said you were if you had said that.

It's cool, I guess on this site anything is fair game and there is no standing rule of when someone says they want something that a poster can't just sell it to someone else instead lol.

I have sold thousands of dollars to board members on here and I have been here a long time, without a single issue. I think the problem is that what you meant to say and what was not clarified is the issue. Just because someone post they want it does not mean that there were 3 people who had PM ed me before you. The first person who contacted me about it.. bought it. This site is very reputable and useful to any turbo buick owner. I see you are rather new to the site, I hope this does not discourage you from using it.

Nah, it's cool, I am a really easy going guy, I was laughing about this, typed words don't portray emotions very well