86/87 ECM's Ac Delco Maf's Stock Turbo other Misc crap

1000% sure they are turbo regal ecm and cal pack i wouldnt sell anything different or aftermarket on tb.com would you like pictures to verify? i can take the computer apart if necessary and pic it..

1000% sure they are turbo regal ecm and cal pack i wouldnt sell anything different or aftermarket on tb.com would you like pictures to verify? i can take the computer apart if necessary and pic it..
A picture with the chip cover off and a close up of the Cal Pack would be great. I asked the questions because the ecm itself is the same as a lot of 86-87 Buick V6 powered front drive cars. A lot of guys sells them, but the Cal Pack is different.

o really?? what would be the difference between the two when operating? i didn't know this..... i'll take pic of all the ecu's with chip cover off to make sure all of mine are legit..

here you gothe one with pink dot is the one that is remanufactured from a tb i owned they all seem to have the same #'s

160 504

Attachments

• P1010459.JPG
    P1010459.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
  • P1010461.JPG
    P1010461.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • P1010462.JPG
    P1010462.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
I will take which ever one has no corrosion around the connector pins and on the case.
Payment sent. Thanks!