86-87 T Type or GN Wanted

Robert Walton

Proud to be an Infidel
I am looking for a 86-87 T Type or GN in the Texas, Louisiana, or Mississippi area. I would prefer a T Type but a GN will do. I don't want to say how much I have to spend. Let's just say I am looking for a nice driver, not a project car or a full blown race car. Send me a PM or e-mail me at fordracer@houston.rr.com . Pictures would be nice. Thanks

:D

I know of an 87 GN hardtop w/ 85,000 miles, great shape, bone stock, original owner car.
The guy is asking $8,000

The car is located in Alvin. About a 30 minute drive down Hwy 6 from you.

Ross

Please excuse any delay in me getting back to anyone, we had a break in at the house and all the computers and modems were stolen. I am going to some kind of Buick club meeting/show up in Conroe this Saturday to see if anything is for sale. Ross if you could please PM me the guys phone number so I can call him. Or if you want you can have him call me here at work, 281-343-5666. Thanks.

:D

Originally posted by ross87t
I know of an 87 GN hardtop w/ 85,000 miles, great shape, bone stock, original owner car.
The guy is asking $8,000

The car is located in Alvin. About a 30 minute drive down Hwy 6 from you.

Ross

Is this car still for sale? I sent a PM a couple of days ago but haven't heard anything back.