You can type here any text you want

86 gn factory lightweight roller forsale or with 4.1 motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86forsale

picture can be seen here http://community.webshots.com/user/10secgn the most recent pics can be seen in the folder new sbc stuff here is the info on the car 86 grand national hard top 76,939 miles 2nd onwer 1 of 5512 but even more rare being that it is a factory light weight (no power options) This car is extremely shiny!!

precision front mount intercooler (pipes are kinda beat up but they work) intercooler is in great shape not beat up at all

external trans cooler

external oil cooler

be cool aluminum radiator

stock fan car never left 160-165 even in florida heat

aluminum rear drums with s-10 wheel cylinders

aluminum bumper inserts

no power locks, no power windows, no power mirrors, no power trunk, it DOES have a rear defroster, no ac, no heat, 6 point chrome moly cage, centerline telstar wheels15x7 15x8, new bf radial ta rear tires, 5 point harness out of date certification, the dash still has the clear plastic protector from the factory, power 6 logo door strap pull covers, includes stock crossmember, stock drive shaft with spicer severe duty u-joints, rear end has stock axles with a power trax locker, air bags, installed is the rear suspension pictures both uppers and lowers are double adjustable with about 5 miles and no passes on them, comp drag shocks on all 4 corners, about 10 passes on them, line lock, battery relocated to trunk with battery kill, trunk carpet is all black and very nice, dash has a jensen mp3 cd player, and a jesen 5 inch lcd montior (can be used for a dvd player or what I was going to do hook my laptop up to it), autometer ultralite hood mounted (mounted to an aluminum bracket that screws into the underside of the hood) fuel pressure gauge, autometer ultralite water temp and oil pressure in the gauge pod below the radio, autometer ultralite 30 psi boost gauge in a pillar with a digital trans temp gauge, autometer autogage tach mounted on steering column, stock fuel tank with fuel sump, tank was reconditioned after the welding of the sump to insure it wont rust inside , SS -10 fuel feed line and it uses the stock feed line as the return line which is -8, billet sx fuel filter, no fuel pump. nhra drive shaft loop, poly graphite body bushings, gnx rear seat braces, lower front frame braces, concert sound doors, q- logic kick panels for 5 1/4 memphis studio series 6 1/2's in the doors and memphis studio 5 1/4's seperates in the kick panels. it also has a new older model sony 4 channel amp running the system that's included it is mounted behind the black capeted flush mount board in the trunk so everything is hidden. it has a clifford intelli-Q alarm which has power locks, starter kill, ignition kill, fuel pump kill, dual stage shock sensor, trunk pin, door pins.

I also have a 291 4.1 motor high gloss black paint and clear coated, with standard crank, arp head studs and arp hardware on the bottom end, new cam 204/214, fully ported heads with ferrea stainless 1.77 and 1.50 valves. stock headers that have been welded, reconditioned rods, stock balancer, stock rockers and push rods and stock intake zero miles on motor just built.

car is located outside atlanta ga price 8000.00 for everything here is a list of the things it would take to make it complete.
water pump pulley
crank pulley
alternator and pulley
coil pack
ignition module
spark plug wires
cam sensor
water pump
turbo return hose
valve covers
tb
plenum
vacuum block
downpipe
turbo
motor mounts
ecm
fuel rail
transmission
torque converter
tps
injectors
fuel pressure regulator
starter
injector harness
thermostat housing
thermostat
chip
exhaust

here is how shiny the paint is! this is the door! this car has not been waxed in years either just well taken care of!

Attachments

• Picture 138.JPG
    Picture 138.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 532
this is the roof! you cant even tell where the wood endeds and the roof starts

Attachments

• Picture 091.JPG
    Picture 091.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 526
I'm interested in the car and would like to look at it give me a call at 770-715-0402

Ryan-
I just called Joe,... waiting for him to call me back.....

I wished i had viewed this post on Friday, I know Joe has an itch for a turbo regal...
Take care buddy
BW

SHANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Love ya brother, you suck by the way....
Where the heck are you gonna put it? Dont tell me your gonna let it sit outside!!!

Glad you got it and not someone else, that car has alot of history here in KC, wished it was here, but nobody has $$$ to buy..

I have parts.... Shandy you got my #

BW

yes it is true..

had to bite on this one....it is going in storage until my motor is finished....the built 3.8 is going in it...by the way we are having a girl!!! jan 4th due date ...

When I got the call from BW that this car was for sale I drove around for hours at work thinking about it. After having owned it for 13 years and missing it for 4 or so years, I seriously thought about buying it back. I tried to talk my pop into buying it and putting his new motor in it...he couldn't swing it either :( Anyhow, like BW said, at least I/we know the person who owns it. Shandy, if you EVER sell that car, I need to have first dibs to pass. Who knows, once you have baby girl #2 and #3, I'll get a call from ya :D

you got it

You can have first dibs at it if i decide to one day part ways with it....

Dont worry joe, he will sell it soon, cause nobody can make an 86 GN as "cool" as mine........ hes just trying to be like me :) :) :)

8UWITH6 said:
Dont worry joe, he will sell it soon, cause nobody can make an 86 GN as "cool" as mine........ hes just trying to be like me :) :) :)

Pics with the new dubs???

Back