You can type here any text you want

86 Gn hail damage rust free no bondo 79k miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboaz

1986 Gn. lots of mods> GNX flares, fiberglass bumpers,turbo,spearco intercooler, alarm, auto start,9" lock-up stall , near mint interior,etc. Best offer before the 6th of December. Been offered 5k already or 2k just for the engine/tranny or will sell just the rolling chassis. Paul 480-221-9572 Branson, Missouri

Attachments

• gn1.jpg
    gn1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 996
  • gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 998
  • gn3.jpg
    gn3.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,008
front shot

Here is a front shot of the car. Been sitting outside for 2 yrs, but the paint is still pretty nice when washed. Paul

Attachments

• gnfront.jpeg
    gnfront.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 925
tubo side of engine

another engine shot.

Attachments

• gnengineturboside.jpeg
    gnengineturboside.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 926
Roller GN

$5,000 obo.takes the roller. No engine or tranny with it for that price. Paul 480-221-9572

lost title before transfer

The title was stolen before transfer when my stereo store was broken into years ago in Missouri. Any questions or moire details I can answer by phone.Thx. Paul 480-221-9572

honesty is the best policy

since this guy isn't gonna be totally honest I will step up & protect a future rip off waiting to happen..

The car is not in his name, its in his friends name that he confiscated the car from to settle a debt. which in his words did not work out well, car is still in friends name. He did not want to contact friend for original title as he stated friend might try to sell the car himself.. I'm not saying its not worth it but for the trouble of buying a car that you will have to make a bill of sale & forge signatures on I think its worth alot less.

HOW AM I NOT BEING TOTALLY HONEST? GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.The car was purchased from him for $10k. Done deal. I just didn't title the car. (NOT CONFISCATED) I am being totally honest about it. Don't you think it would have been reported stolen after having it for 10 years in my posession. Maybe fastlikeanascar might not be sharp enough to report one stolen, but others would. Its worth it even if you parted it out. Over $12k in upgrades were done.

vin check

I'll give the Vin to anyone who comes and looks at the car. Nothing to hide. Paul 480-221-9572

The car sale was done & legit THEN we had a dissagreement on one of our real estate deals and are no longer on speaking terms. Paul

Guys, he is not a crook looking to screw you. I HAVE PURCHASED A CAR FROM HIM IN THE PAST. I didnt get screwed, and the car wasnt stolen. I drove all the way down there and loaded it up. blue 84/85 hotair no motor.

If anyone is interested in the car, call him.

BW

Back