86 GN in San Diego $12,500

greg kirsch

We reluctantly are putting my wife's Grand National for sale at a reasoable price! It is primarily stock and has been well taken care of it's whole life. It always gets lots of attention when taken out for a drive. You will know the feeling after you own one of these fast sexy cars!

This car has all the options! The sticker is still on the inside trunk lid showing all this. We also have a broadcast sheet from inside one of the doors showing the WE2 Grand National package. Among the options this car has:

WE2 -grand national CC1 - T-Top C60 -AC

C49 -rear defog UM6 -cassette ETR UW4 -concert sound

US7 -power antenna AU3 -power locks A90 -remote trunk

WG1 -power drivers seat A31 -power windows CD4 -delay wipers

U52 -elecrical instruments N33 -tilt wheel G80 -limited slip

Here is a list of things we've done recently to the car:

November 2004- new quality paint job in PPG basecoat/clearcoat with 4 coats of clear. All the satin trim was refinished and both front bumper fillers are new. The outer door window weatherstrips and complete t-top weatherstrips are all new. The body has one small door ding on the drivers door. Otherwise no other scratches or other flaws. There is NO RUST anywhere!

July 2005- New JAX correct front seat covers, new Poston's correct headrests,new JAX correct material put on upper door panels,all new power switches-locks,windows, and seat. A few small items to note are some cracks in the front dash plastic piece, small crack where screw goes through on the t-top interior trim. Otherwise interior in excellent condition!

Other info: Power antenna hole is plugged, car has hidden antenna. Have correct radio, the car currently has SONY CD Player in stock opening. AC hose has a small piece that needs to be brazed on and AC recharged. Power seat, windows, and locks all work great. Remote trunk release may need selenoid.

EXTRAS: Car has chrome 18" wheels with 245/40/18 ZR radials that are like new. These extra tires/wheels cost about $2,200. This added some uniqueness to the car. We have the original GN wheels that are in good condition(not mint)with usable 225/60/15 Yokahama tires on them along with all new lug nuts and 2 new/2 original center caps. We have an excellent set of extra T-tops for the car---yes this car comes with 2 sets of t-tops! I also have new GM horn button in box.

OVERVIEW

Engine compartment: Not show but very clean, components are not rusty, very good overall look when hood is opened.

Body/paint: Excellent as described above. Trunk interior is original and complete with spare and jack and also the original t-top storage bags. I did not get a chance to detail the car before the pics so the trunk opening looks dirty. I can clean up and send better pic if you like.

Weatherstrips: New or excellent originals.

Glass: Excellent condition all windows and windshield.

Interior: Very good/excellent as decribed above.

Undercarriage: Not show, but very clean, no rust on suspension pieces.

Drivetrain: Engine, trans, differential, brakes all in good working order.

I may not have emphasized this enough but this car has 77,653 original miles on it!

If you don't like the custom wheels/tires we can discuss that. I usually am a stickler for originality however I was okay with the small and removable custom touches to the car.

This is our personal car, not a flip, the title is clear and in our name. One of our businesses is classic Corvettes so we may have a Vette for sale at times that we've bought and restored.

$12,500

If you'd like to talk on the phone call this number: 619-339-6937

Greg and LeAnn Kirsch

Hello,
How much would you let the car go for without the custom wheels. Interested buyer in socal. Any info. Would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe