You can type here any text you want

86 GN Mint only 26k miles $20,000 OBO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNRick

Retired member
004.JPG
005.JPG
005.JPG004.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
Located 3 hours south of Chicago and 2 hours west of Indianapolis in central Illinois. Car has original paint with some cracking on hood. Shines very nice. First owner said no accidents, and none since I've owned it. Always waxed and garaged under a car cover. First owner replaced battery and muffler. I replaced power master ball. Mobile 1 from first owner and Royal Purple currently with a shot of ZDDP. T-tops don't leak. Kumho tires have less than 600 miles on them. All fluids were changed when I bought it 5 years ago. I installed NOS front bumper fillers which were professionally painted. POR 15 on underside as there was some surface rust. No holes in floor boards or anything like that. Rear end does not have posi. Absolutely no rust under T-tops. Never raced or abused. Realistically priced at $20k OBO.

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
I can take more pics and email them to anyone interested. It is just a pain to post them here. Engine compartment is very clean with no leaks. Interior is mint with no stains or rips. Wheels have perfect chrome and shine like new. Would be tough to find a nicer more original GN than this one. I've owned it 5 years and would like to sell it before winter sets in so new owner can still drive it and enjoy it. I have the title in hand. I have two others to keep me busy over the winter.

Anybody interested? Will be going to Ebay in a week or two, would like to sell before winter. This car drives like a new car.

Price lowered to $18,500 obo. Will be out of town 10/18 - 10/24/12. Beautiful car and fairly priced.

I bought one of those arm rest cushions from Kirban at GS Nats last week. The grey/black one that they don't make anymore. I'll throw it into the deal for free.

Back