You can type here any text you want

86 GN roller PINKS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fuzzyGN

I have an 86 GN roller for sale. It is almost all original with only aftermarket exhaust. Everything else appears to be GM stuff. The car is complete minus the engine, ECM, and trans. The driveshaft, radiator, wiring harness, fan, even the intercooler and brackets are included. The car has about 103K on the clock. Hartop with no rust. The bad: No stock wheels (steelies and 84 T's), front seats need covers, the car is in primer, one small dent in drivers door, bent front bumper. The good, posi rear, P/W, P/L, power trunk, NICE steering wheel, checked paint sanded off (remember the primer :p ), aluminum bumper supports, title in hand, complete minus drivetrain. Probably tons of stuff I am forgetting but it needs to go. Looking for $1500. Will throw in a non-BRF trans for an additional $200. Can deliver to PINKS in Tucson for an additional $100, just let me know ASAP so I can make arrangements.

Erik,

Sent you an email. Please me first in line - consider it sold - unless there is anything else weird about the car. I've been looking for a roller. I'm in San Antonio - so meeting 1/2 way or picking up is not a problem.

Thanks,
John
210-481-9518
jnguyensmu@gmail.com

Erik,

I'm out of school and carless.

My S2 car went to Alabama and the engine is rightfully going into a race car.

What's up in etx?

Seems like I will be in a buick soon. may not be able to drive it for some time though.

John

Hey John, glad to hear it's finally over.

Things down here have been nuts with all the refinery work, hopefully the holidays will bring a break...so a Buick can find it's way into the driveway, and the Lightning the curb.

Erik

Back