You can type here any text you want

86 GN T-top with 21k original miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dhauser

The end is fear
* All original (stock and unmodified)
* Tons of original paperwork documentation
* Gorgeous mint body and paint
* Interior as new as you'll find, down to original GM floormats
* Original tires

$21,500.

Here are some pics. The ridiculously small limits the site imposes on images prevents me from posting others, but if you want to see more, please pm or email me.

The overcast light today doesn't begin to do this car justice. Paint and body are beautiful, as is the interior, wheels, etc. Runs great, too. Non-smoker car with a ton of original docs.

Attachments

• extE.jpg
    extE.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 327
  • extA.jpg
    extA.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 321
  • extC.jpg
    extC.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 320
  • extF.jpg
    extF.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 320
Have you got the link for the pictures thru your site?

They aren't up on the site yet. They aren't my best attempt, just a way to get them up quick for those who've been asking.

PM me your email addy and I'll send you all I have so far.

The pinstripes appear to be dealer added and not a factory item.

I'm sure they could be removed by any reputable body shop. I can have it done at cost or you could take it to your preferred body guy. Personally, I like the look of it myself, but I know everybody has their own preferences.

If you were to remove the pinstripe, would the paint be a slightly different color or would the clear coat peel? What do you think. Do you have any pictures of this car. Please email to hauserc@bellsouth.net. Also, please let me know the VIN#. Thanks. Cory

Back