You can type here any text you want

86 GN T-Top with 22,000 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mcss496

As the title says, the car has 22,039 original miles on it. It's been adult owned it's entire life and never raced or even seen a track. The car was painted once in the early 90's due to the crappy original paint. Everything on the cars works as it should and the cars drives like a 20k mile car should with no rattles. Being the car was in climate controlled storage for the last 14 years the car has ZERO rust. Car has the digital dash and it works perfectly. The bumper fillers are still very pliable and to my knowlege the car has never been in an accident. We are the second owners.

I just pulled it out of storage put a new AC Delco battery in it and a new radiator in it. The radiator leaked and that was why it was taken off the road. The new radiator had the GM tanks and correct tags re-installed. it has all of the usual power options and as far as I can see the only options not on the car are as follows, limite slip, concert sound and twilight sentinal.

Anyways, the car is in Connecticut and passed state emissions last week and can veiwed anytime. This is not a perfect 10 car that needs to be locked in garage but a solid 8 car that should be driven and enjoyed. 14,000 or best offer.

Due to being a new member, I cannot post pictures of the car. I can email you the pictures. The car is also listed on ligbody.com with picture in the for sale section. I can be reached @ 203-231-1209 and my name is Paul.

100_0161.jpg

100_0162.jpg

Back