You can type here any text you want

86' GN vs Corrvette

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Well I was on my way home after working 11hrs it was around 9:30 pm and I slowly passed a nice looking new bodystyle Black Vette with the four pipes comming out of the rear center of the car. The light turned red in front of us, I cane to a stop and looked over at the car and he never looked at me. There was a woman in the passenger seat. I put my car in (D) and never built boost or anything, The light turns green and we both take off WOT, we were dead even untill he hit second and I heard a loud chirp from his shift and I pulled him by 2 cars I stayed in it for awhile then shoved it into (OD) and proceded to keep putting cars on him. I looked back in my mirror and saw his headlights going up in the air during his shifts but sadly for him the race was over. at the end I ended up putting about 8-10 lengths on him then I see in my mirrors he is flashing his headlights at me, I slowed way down to 40mph in a 50mph zone but he refused to get anywhere near me. so I took the headlight flashing as a sign. " way to go! " This was on 18lbs boost, 93 octane, timing pulled WAY back and NO knock! and NEVER BUILT BOOST AT THE LINE! just flat footin it from the start.. :D Scot w.

Some Vettes know

I have beeen on there boards, One guy said, "What or why is that these Grand Nationals keep kicking our butts." I love Corvettes, just cant afford a Z06, so beating them is nice, even tho I really want one.
Nice Kill.

Back