86 Grand National on Craigslist Iowa $9500

VtheGNMan

Have never met the owner and have no affiliation with sale of car. But it is close to me.
106,000 miles. Does have a loan against the car so if traveling in keep that in mind.

http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/cto/5618605102.html

Ad says:
I am sell my 86 Buick Regal Grand National. This car is fast! and is capable of a lot more. I would like to keep it but we just had our third daughter and need to replace a daily driver. The 86 is the same as the 87 but with a different grill and more rare. They made 5512 in 86 and over 20000 in 87. It was repainted by the previous owner. its in good shape and has started your typical G body rust spots under the doors and a small spot on the passenger side fender lip. but it still a nice looking drive or race car. I replaced many things on it to get it up to snuff. Both my self and the previous owner only ran full synthetic Amsoil. The transmission was rebuilt with a shift kit before I got it. It shifts hard and clean. here is the list of stuff that has been upgraded on the car.
- new GM water pump.
- new fuel tank and sending unit
- new Walbro fuel pump and fuel pump hot wire to keep the voltage up at the fuel pump.
- Scanmaster
- 42# injectors and upgraded chip
- KENNE BELL upper plenum and throttle body
- KENNE BELL ram air fiber glass shroud
- new heated o2 sensor for leaded fuel
- new Precision Turbo TA58 with the better E cover, I installed the low psi waste gate actuator and I also have the high pressure one.
- headers a cross over pipe have been repaired with new header gaskets.
- new center caps and lug nuts
- new comp cams 980 valve springs
- Stainless 3" down pipe
- RJC rocker arm shaft braces
- RJC boost control
- RCJ AD power plate
- new crank sensor
- new coil pack, spark plugs and ignition module
- new Yukon locker.