86 T-Type, $5,000 firm, PLEASE only SERIOUS Buyers reply.

SPower6

86 T-Type, Med Gray, Gray Int, T-Tops, Posi- Rear about 160k on car. Timing chain, all Gaskets and Bearings done in last 10k. Trans. has somewhere in 30k range, Shift kit and Servo installed, will chirp tires in drive. Excellent mechanical shape is 100 percent; car needs paint and seats recovered. Both doors have some rust, rest of car is straight as an arrow, fiberglass filler on back oem on front. Car is lightweight car with power windows and antenna for options. Modifications include: Stage 3 turbo, Stock Housing. 3" THDP, 3" Dual Exhaust, Electronic Boost Controller, Green Tops Inj, KB Billet Adj Fuel Regulator, 14" K&N filter, 145 Speedo, New Fuel Sending Unit, Walboro 340 Pump, and Street Chip 93 Oct. Car is very fast for the mods, it went 8.08 before with radials, using the 2 stage boost to launch on. This car is a great daily driver and spools up faster than any turbo I’ve ever had. Runs great and have made many trip from Florida to North Carolina, never let me down. A/C blows Ice Cold, new Hughes High Capacity Trans. Pan with pick up on bottom with drain plugs. Have $600 in cosmetic parts in truck ready to install. All fluids are fresh. PLEASE, “Only” serious buyers can contact me at Spower6@aol.com
Price is firm at $5,000 which is a real steal and will paint and cover seats if it does not sell at my price and keep the car. Have PICS upon request, but again PLEASE only serious buyers need to inquire. I am too busy to deal with people who are not interested or curious about the car. Car is located in South Florida and parked at my Moms. I use it when I come down to FL and drive it back and forth from NC to FL a lot.
All tires have good tread.

Car needs shifter handle and a radio, has $200 set of front and back speakers

Thank you,

Jeff Scher
SPower6@aol.com

86 T-Type $4,500, Getting too many offers, so here is my rock bottom price!

:biggrin:

I just looked at the Carfax I ran on the car when I purchased it. I thought I bought it with 140,000 miles, but it had 124,000, so the T has about 140,000 miles or less. I am being conservative too. The 140 Speedo records speed, but odometer stopped working shortly after I bought the T. Also times are at a 1/8 mile track.

Thanks,

Jeff

The guy offered me $4,400 cash and is checking with his bank to get his equity line of credit that he has already been approved for. He will get back with me either way and you are next in line... Still might have a chance...