You can type here any text you want

86 T-type and 87 Limited for sale in NC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kh440

Jo Bu needs a refill!
at least one of these has to go. Up first is an 86 T-type with 87k actual miles. T-tops w/new GM weatherstrips, new paint, headliner, flowmaster exhaust (but have gbodyparts 2 1/2 stainless kit ready to go in) 95% stock. Downside is thrust main is worn and has almost no oil pressure 8500 as is.

Also up for grabs is an 87 turbo Limited: 165k, charcoal with matching top, t-tops, digital dash, glove box panel that lights up, concert sound, new KYB shocks 3" downpipe and 2 1/2" Houston exhaustleather seats still in pretty good shape, recent paint. Downside to this one? blown head gasket. 7500 as is

72 GS 350 (numbers matching) and 82 GN with no title also available.......

1500/obo. needs total resto and header panel, but body pretty solid overall

I'll see what I can dig up. lost camera access in the divorce.......

how old is the 2 1/2 in exhaust from Gbody? I only saw 3" in SS on his site!

sorry about the delay, just got back from Florida last night and boy are my arms tired.....

The 82 is still in Durham, Benoit is correct it is roughly 75-80 miles from Fayetteville. It may run, but has been sitting for a number of years and I don't know how good a shape it was in when it got parked (4.1 NA)

The exhaust I got from Brian came last summer, polished the tailpipes but that's as close as I've gotten to installing it.

I have a ton of pics of the GS, it is a 72 numbers matching 350 automatic car from California originally. "Flame Orange" with the black and white interior (that is still in near perfect shape) Bucket seats/console, power steering and brakes,trunk floor was completely replaced, rear window area repaired by Matt Lindsey down in Mississippi. shoot me an email and I'll start forwarding pictures.

here are a few general shots of the GS. I have a bunch more I can start sending out to whoever wishes to see them. the ugly blue paint is not the actual color....

Attachments

• gsrear.jpg
    gsrear.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 664
here's an interior shot. Also: the rear window has been completely repaired

Attachments

• gs3509.jpg
    gs3509.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 663
I believe Kevin is about 75 miles from Fayettenam

LOL I see I'm not the only one that knows it as "Nam"...

Is the 87 the same one that used to have the 5 spoke rims on it? I recall you sent me pics of it once about a year ago...

no, different car altogether.

The GS is currently in Roxboro, the 86 in Ahoskie, and the Limited in Southern Pines.

for whatever reason I can not send pictures via aol, so here's the body plate. VIN# is 4G37K2Z129422, and I still have the original Ca title. Pricewise: had delusions of 6500, but reality is make a reasonable offer.....

Attachments

• gs3506.jpg
    gs3506.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 581
ttt. somebody take one of these off my hands...please....

Back