You can type here any text you want

86 T Type for cheap

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostmaster

I have an 86 T Type original engine & trans unmolested but has lots of miles on it. Everything works, pw,pdl,power driver seat, ice cold ac(still has r-12). Needs a minor body work and paint. Great start up car for someone looking for a turbo buick. 3800.00

I'm firm on the price runs good I can drive to Reynolds Saturday if interested. No tire kickers please. I will try to get pics up soon.

Here goes some pics.

Attachments

• Image012 (2).jpg
    Image012 (2).jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,432
  • Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 1,434
  • Image020.jpg
    Image020.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,427
  • Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,423
  • Image022.jpg
    Image022.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,416
More pics. Car is in Atlanta, Ga. Can drive to Reynolds this weekend.

Attachments

• Image024 (2).jpg
    Image024 (2).jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,405
  • Image025 (3).jpg
    Image025 (3).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,402
  • Image026.jpg
    Image026.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 1,401
New price 3400.00

Leaving the country and I need to sell before I leave. This car is rust free and is a good starter car for someone wanting to get into Turbo Buicks. It only needs minor work to make this flawless car. Did I mention it has new tires and a new power master. This car is a daily driver. Here are some engine bay pics. Please no more tire kickers. What you see is all I got. I'm not selling a pot of gold just a car that runs very well has not been molested but needs some minor work. Serious inquiries pm or email me.

Attachments

• Image018.jpg
    Image018.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 830
  • Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 827
More info??

how many miles? how long have u had this?? give me some more to go on please

how many miles? how long have u had this?? give me some more to go on please

Geez...Some people! It's a cheap car what more do you want? How many cars this cheap don't have 100 plus, plus miles on them and aren't total patch jobs?. I have owned it for 2 yrs. The car is 100 % stock with matching number engine and trans. It is located in Atlanta,Ga.

Short and Sweet

Good luck with selling this car and I hope the next owner will know something about it

Does the car have over 200k miles on it?

Not yet but it has over 100k I don't know the actual milage cause the cluster was changed out to a 145 mph cluster. Do a carfax vin is on the deck lid. I have already expressed that the engine is TIGHT I drive it everyday but I would do a freshen on it just because of the milage. If you are going to just drive it and not romp on it your good. Starts up om a dime no ticking, tapping, runs smoooth, still has stock everything just has high miles.

Anyone need more info call me @ 404-556-0656 Pete. Serious inquiries only please.

gn/t 4 sale

I am having the same problem with selling my 87 limited. Asking $4,000.00 runs and drives and over the past year have put almost that in the car not counting what I paid. Every call and email is of people wanting 800 pictures and detailed history as well. Everyone wants a $15,000.00 turbo regal for 2 grand. :rolleyes:

For the price I would think your car would be prime for a father son restoration project together. Good luck in your sale. Maybe try the local craigs list instead of here only.

Back