You can type here any text you want

86 T-type for sale with expensive paint job

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Professor

Experienced T-R Lover
It's a 1986 T-type with 57K original miles, hardtop car with G80 posi rear option and gray bucket seat interior, loaded! THIS IS A SHOW QUALITY CAR WITH A SUPER-EXPENSIVE PAINT JOB ON IT. Price is $13,900 FIRM. Car is turn-key and ready to be driven anywhere in the USA.

If you're interested or have addt'l questions please SEND ME A PM along with your name, phone# and the best time to call. I just don't have the time to be resizing a bunch of pics of the car suitable for posting on this website.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 43631148 1024 X 768.jpg
    43631148 1024 X 768.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,058
Color is dark red metallic and located in NC

Oh yeah, the car is the original dark red metallic color and is located near Winston-Salem in NC. This is one of my favorite T-R colors. Wait till you see it in person - your eyeballs will pop out of their sockets, LOL!

Looks very nice from the one Picture you posted. Good Luck with your sale.

I can email a nice spread of biggie pics to anyone who is interested in buying it. Ask and you shall receive! Simply send me a PM with your email addy, name, & phone# and I will gladly send you plenty of pics.

I'm gonna put the car on ebay if there's no takers by next weekend..... price will probably be higher.....

Do you have the original wheels for this T?

Yes, I have the original rims in a local storage facility. They will need to be cleaned, and one of the center caps is missing. You have your choice of the GN wheels that are on there now or the original aluminum turbine wheels which I can put back on at time of purchase. I actually prefer to sell it with the original wheels back on it.

Why do you ask? Would you like to buy it? If it's not out of here by this weekend I'm either going to put it on ebay or just simply abort my decision to sell it. People seem to have more questions than cash - LOL!

Thanks for the inquiry!

Just post the pictures of the enterior and engine you have and dont waste these guys time ok.

90385d1262661629-86-t-type-show-car-14-900-43631165-1024-x-768.jpg

Back