You can type here any text you want

86 wh1

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IrvJr

T Tops, motor/trans have 5k on them. Motor is .030 hyper pistons, billet center main caps, poly motor mounts, 210/210 Comps roller, rollmaster double roller timing set, T&D 1.55 roller rockers, 50lb inj and Turbo Tweak chip, LS1 and trans +, TA 49 with Precision housing, aluminum stretch s/l intercooler, SMC alky kit. Trans has hardened stator, shift kit and a Pat 2800-3000 l/u.

Moog springs and KYB shocks, 34mm front sway bar and ATR rear sway bar. UMI upper and lower rear control arms. Rear seats braces made by me, front jounce bars.

Stainless steel brake lines. Centerline Retro billet aluminum wheels 17 x 8 and 17 x 9.5 with Kuhmo Ectsa MXs 275/40/17 and 245/45/17.

angiespic056.jpg

WH1pics004-1.jpg

WH1ScottWatts.jpg

Paint is not perfect, the pics are deceiving. But it cleans up very well and chrome bumpers are great. T Tops do leak of course. Runs excellent.

Comes with stock working trans and the original wheels and stock size tires in great shape.

Asking $16k

Wh1

Miles? Can You put pics of bad spots on it? Dose the whole car need painted?How many miles since you put cam and performence parts on it ?What options are on it?

The whole car will need paint, its mostly original and the silver is checked and there are some rock chips upfront. They wont show up in pics because you have to be right up on it to see them. It has new front fillers though. The body has 149k and the cam and other parts were all put in when the motor was built 5k miles ago.
It has power windows and locks, and the a/c and cruise control work.

Is it really though? for the rarest version? with t tops? the interior is near perfect with the only problem is a broken piece off the t top trim. i also have the dual t top trim gauge pod that has never been installed. it also has a nick micale radiator, ported/polished stock heads and a scanmaster. with a built motor/ trans combo with less than 5k miles and new wheel tire combo with about 2k miles and the stock wheels with brand new stock size tires and a stock working trans included. sounds like fair price to me for this car

Nice Ride

This is a very sweet color combo and as far as rare

1986 buick grand national 5512
T-Type 1921
WH-1 463

So this is one rare machine! I would love to own it and good luck with the sale.

Love your car it’s what I was looking for when I bought my GN. I have to get a set of those wheels for my GN love the way they look.

A few guys down here said the same about my wheels. They fit the two tone very well.

super nice ride. I love the WH1s. Call me stupid but I'd rather have one of these than a GNX. GLWS :D

No it never sold, never even a bite. I am doing some work to her, since it looks like the market is WAY off to sell these cars and i'll be keeping her.

They would have to bury me in that car, unless they wanted to ride with my ghost after I die. I’m so tempted to Paint my GN to look like a WH1.

Replaced the TA49 with a PT54 with a ceramic coated intake side. Had the trans freshened up but its leaking somewhere. Car needs to go. Make some offers, both before the trans is looked at or after.

Back