87 Astroroof GN

Someone come buy this GN and all these parts:)

Someone double check my addition. The parts I have prices next to, I come up with $8920...So basically someone is buying ALOT of NEW un-installed and New installed parts AND a running GN for

$7500

I hate to thread jack... but who makes that bushing installation/removal tool? Thanks in adavance!

Also included in the sale...(not sure if I mentioned it)

Stock Rims and tires (not in the best of shape)
Extra Passenger fender (Great shape)
Extra pair of doors (already stripped waiting for paint and prep)
Stock turbo (no shaft play)
Stock Hot parts (typical crack)
and some misc sensors

If you are waiting for me to lower the price its not going to happen.
$7500 is a smokin deal on this GN and all the extra parts.

Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!:)

Got a request for roof pictures......

217317768.jpg

217317762.jpg

217317761.jpg

217317759.jpg

217317755.jpg

is the car/parts pkg still for sale? if so, i might be able to work a deal with you. my only problem right now is transportation of the car from Cinci to California. my buddy just quit U-Haul recently, so i need to go to a plan B at a minimum cost. would all the extra parts fit inside the car and including the trunk space? if not, i'm looking to fly there and rent a U-Haul with trailer to bring your car back home with me. any hook ups on transporstion is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Al

Also included in the sale...(not sure if I mentioned it)

Stock Rims and tires (not in the best of shape)
Extra Passenger fender (Great shape)
Extra pair of doors (already stripped waiting for paint and prep)

Stock turbo (no shaft play)
Stock Hot parts (typical crack)
and some misc sensors

If you are waiting for me to lower the price its not going to happen.
$7500 is a smokin deal on this GN and all the extra parts.

Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!:)

Im sure I can get the parts in the car, its the above parts that will be the problem. 2 doors, 4 rims w/tires and a fender.....I dont think they would fit:confused:

Called and left message.
I can be reached at 513-821-2221 till 2pm today.:)

Well I got a deposit on the car today. So it looks like I might be trailering it over to PA.
Thanks for all that showed interest.

Just got home from Cincy, gave Craig a deposit on the car. I had to stop and get some food in me, 4 states in one day! Craig is a great guy, he was totally honest about the condition of the car so there were no surprises. I am HIGHLY recommending him for all your high performance needs. His shop (Cincy Speed Shop) is top notch, I've never seen such a thing. I can't tell you how exited I am this is a dream come true for me!! WOO HOO!!!!

-Dom

Just got home from Cincy, gave Craig a deposit on the car. I had to stop and get some food in me, 4 states in one day! Craig is a great guy, he was totally honest about the condition of the car so there were no surprises. I am HIGHLY recommending him for all your high performance needs. His shop (Cincy Speed Shop) is top notch, I've never seen such a thing. I can't tell you how exited I am this is a dream come true for me!! WOO HOO!!!!

-Dom

Congrats! You got one hell of a deal. I wish I had the money to buy a second one, I would have snagged that car up months ago.