87 Buick regal (roller) 700$

jerritt

Bought car running awhile ago and pulled the motor and trans out to put gn motor in it but now I'm moving and need it gone. All I've done to it is pull motor, remove front clip, remove interior and remove vinyl top. Comes with all body parts to put back together once a motor is put into it. Also comes with a replacement driver side door due to dent on the one that's currently on it and strip of metal off a grand national that runs along the bottom of back window (above truck lid) to get rid of vinyl top since the one that's on it now has factory holes drilled into it to secure vinyl top. Has like new tires on front and mickey Thompson street slicks on back. Also comes with a nitrous kit and a decent set of replacement taillights since ones that are on it now are cracked. All in all a great car to put back together for cheap and finish what I started. Underneath is pretty clean and all the body is decent except few spots around back 1/4 windows due to it being a vinyl top car. First picture is when i got the car the rest is how it sits now. Local pick up only please (21701). Text me with any questions 240-626-0459 thanks
Well I cant seem to get any of the other pictures of it to upload of how it sits now so just text me and I will be happy to send them to you. Basically same as picture listed just without entire front clip and vinyl top and with different wheels and tires. Sorry in advance but if you text me or reply with your email I will get them right to you.

Attachments

• 20171127_174520.png
    20171127_174520.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 279
Interested in car can yo send me pictures of how it sits now. I live just outside buffalo ny

Car has been sold already - I picked it up a few weeks ago.
Car was pretty stripped - no seats, rear tires dry rotted, 7.5 rear, ect
I'm gonna pull a few parts from it and probably sell it down the road.
It does have a clean MD title though.