You can type here any text you want

’87 Buick T - Beauty AND Speed - $10,000 obo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gr8xlr8r

Am reposting this car for sale with a lower price. This combination of beauty and speed is rare. In the 90s we took this car to the track just enough to fine-tune for the street. Using the current setup and slicks on a hot day in Sacramento this car ran a 12.0 on pump gas. The motor and transmission were built to run well in to the 10s (just add race gas and turn up the boost).

This car was a no-fear, daily-driver in the 90s but I started working at home in 2001 and have not driven the car much since. I’ve removed the drag-radials and replaced with new street tires for interstate travel to get you home. But this car really needs soft rubber on the back to be fully appreciated. The interior does shows a little wear that we can discuss when you call. I am willing to negotiate some on price depending upon your offer and terms.

Owned and Garaged since ’93
California Car, Straight Body, No Rust, No Dings
Nice Ride, Bench Seat, Column Shift
Well Maintained
55# Injectors, Translator
Front-Mount Intercooler, Large Throttle Body
Pillar Gauges: Boost and Manifold Temp
Middle Gauges: Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Trans Temp
Metal-flake Burgundy paint
Brand New Tires – Front: 215s, Rear: 255s on deep-set t-type rims (stock rims are available)
Mileage: 100,000+ (Speedo was broke when car was acquired)
Neoprene Body Mounts
New Anti-theft
$10,000 obo (serious interest only, please)

Attachments

• IMG_1485.JPG
    IMG_1485.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_1488.JPG
    IMG_1488.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 542
  • motor.JPG
    motor.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 538
  • pillar.JPG
    pillar.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_1435.JPG
    IMG_1435.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 535
Regarding mileage, I should also have mentioned that this motor has run about 10,000 miles with a TE -60. The car runs very strong and easily passed smog as is.

Back