87 Buick Turbo T Low Options

87TR

For sale is my very low optioned 87 Buick Turbo-T. The car has NO power windows, seats, locks, or mirrors. The engine is stock with no modifications. The car has 65,650 miles with brand new original sized tires. New carpet also installed. Car has an original owner’s manual and the service parts identification label under the trunk lid. I am the 2nd owner since 2005. Car is located in California. Have way too many projects and my heart is set on a Grand National or even a TTA.

PM me for questions. Only serious inquires please. Thanks.

Asking $9,500

Attachments

• IMG_3608_sm.JPG
    IMG_3608_sm.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 4,655
  • IMG_3609_sm.jpg
    IMG_3609_sm.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 4,643
  • IMG_3612_sm.jpg
    IMG_3612_sm.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 4,648
Maybe a pic of the trunk sticker? G80 rear end? Has the car been in Cali all it's life? Would like to see a shot of it under the hood as well.

Sure wish you were closer. I've been thinking seriously about re-entering the TR world..

Maybe a pic of the trunk sticker? G80 rear end? Has the car been in Cali all it's life? Would like to see a shot of it under the hood as well.

Yes, it has the G80 posi rear. The car has always been in California. I will post the pictures later tonight.

Sure wish you were closer. I've been thinking seriously about re-entering the TR world..

Uhoh..:biggrin: You must be drunk.

If only it were closer...I can't sacrifice my power windows/locks though. Color combination is right as well as the price. Don't see it lasting long..

Here's a pic of the trunk sticker and under the hood shots.

Attachments

• IMG_1303.JPG
    IMG_1303.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 4,360
  • IMG_1386.jpg
    IMG_1386.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 4,343
  • IMG_1387.JPG
    IMG_1387.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 4,342
PM me if you would like additional pictures or have more questions. This is a rare car and a nice color combo too!

If I get no interest here then I will put it on Craig's List and Auto Trader. Not sure if I will do ebay or not.

If you weren't so far away, I would trade you my GN and some cash..

Sorry not looking for trades at this time. I've had numerous requests for pictures and one offer. Offer was too low.

This car is rare and not your typical high optioned modified Turbo T. PM for questions or additional pictures (please include email address). Thanks.

Are the driver and passenger seat two different shade?

The driver's seat was recovered with a GBODYPARTS.com show quality seat cover. The seat originally had some tears and I wanted it cleaned up.

Neat car! It's nice to see a clean unmolested stocker once in a while. I have to wonder how rare the chrome mirrors are as I've never come across a Regal in the junkyard that has them.

Good Luck on your sale.

Neal

It's a sad state of affairs around here when a white T in this condition priced at under $10k and no one has jumped on it yet....:rolleyes: That is a sweet ride! Someone should pull the trigger. How can u get hurt on that?

It's a sad state of affairs around here when a white T in this condition priced at under $10k and no one has jumped on it yet....:rolleyes: That is a sweet ride! Someone should pull the trigger. How can u get hurt on that?

I was kind of thinking the same thing. That thing would good sitting next to my GN.

I've had several interested buyers but no takers just yet. Would like to sell to someone on this forum before I put an ad on Craig's List.

Asking $8900

Remember, not many were made with such few options/color combo.

I'll give it another week. Maybe after Hot August Nights (Reno), I'll post else where.

This car is really nice.. I have like 3,000 Saved, plus what I can sell my car for. Might not be enough. I would have to borrow from someone.. The only problem is that I really like that blackout package on the White T's... But I think its sharp enough as it is B).