You can type here any text you want

87 Camaro iroc-z turbo buick conversion $6,000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

leirch

Ok guys, I don't really want to sell this but, I want to get a house and need some money to do so.

I've had this car since 2001, it was a 305tpi/5speed car orignally and have done alot to it. It has about (had 73k when I got it)100k miles roughly, swapped to a different speedo and don't know for sure anymore.

Its never been driven in the snow and has zero rust. I swapped in an 87 turbo buick motor(stock except for alky injection and new valve springs) and 200r4 trans(built by vince janus(2,000$)) a couple years ago, it also has a 94 z28 4th gen 3.23 rear. Also has 88-90 iroc wheels. I have pictures at the following webpage

Index of /leirch_/87sale

The car also has a B&M shifter, boost/fuel pressure pillar guages, 94 firebird grey seats, new black carpet and headliner, hotchiks LCA's, weld in sub fram connectors, 3inch borla exhaust.

Now for the bad. The rear quarter got nudged at 10mph and pushed it down a little a year ago, you can see it in the picture. I never fixed it as I intended to fix it and paint hte whole car but never did. The paint is in really good condition except for the clearcoat problems in a couple areas(roof and hood) as you can see in the pictures.

I'm located in Northwestern Ohio near Lima.

Drop me an email at leirch@hotmail.com, I'll try to check this thread as often as possible but email is the easiest way to get ahold of me.

the pictures should work off and on, geocities is pretty crappy and only gives so much bandwidth. I'll upload a few to this board.

Attachments

• IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 526
How's it run? Any times? What fuel pump did you use? Also, try photobucket for hosting, they rock!

Car runs great, I haven't had any problems with it. It has a Walbro 340 fuel pump in it.

I haven't had it at the track, mainly just a fair weather car and I'm too afraid of breaking the 7.5inch.

I'd say it runs mid 13's probly.

bump

somebody make me an offer, I've had a couple people look at it, no bites yet.

Back