87 GN Project

If only I the scratch.... I work at the biggest body shop in AZ. We could square that frame up, qwick!

DAYUM....I would have drug it down there.
It comes with the original numbers matching block and transmission. I know people say it doesn't matter with TR's but....I kept the trans and paid core fees to Husek and paid Nick to keep the block....it's in the trunk.
Has Pro Torque 9.5 torque converter....was before Dave was making his and this is what he recommended to go 10's....I tend to over build

Very cool, this is how you do an ad the right way.
GLWS, I think you will have no problem finding a buyer.
If only you were closer, I'd be tempted.

THANKS!.....I want to make sure somebody knows what they are getting....couple things came to mind while out mowing....the wideband is PLX and kinda big....passenger header is cracked, driver is fixed. I will post pics

THANKS!.....I want to make sure somebody knows what they are getting....couple things came to mind while out mowing....the wideband is PLX and kinda big....passenger header is cracked, driver is fixed. I will post pics
Are you selling any of the parts separately?

Thanks for including a pic of the SPI label. Just a scant 81 GNs followed this one that was built on the next to last day or last day of production. What owner number was your father-in-law? GLWS