You can type here any text you want

87 Dk Blue T for sale/Possible trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
87 Dk Blue T...73k miles...car has ran 11.0@124.x with a 1.6 60' on a 28" tire with only 18-19 lbs of boost.Will go faster.

206/206 Billet Roller...Champ Irons...Champ Intake...TE-45a...55lb Inj...3.5in THDP with 3.5in dump...Studded Heads and Bottom end...Forged Pistons...Be-Cool Aluminum Rad...Cas v4-r 27 row stock location intercooler...Dual Fans...Century built trans with a Billet Drum...Vig 5disk conv...HR parts poly motor mounts and Lca's...Atr Rear sway bar and stainless pitbull exhaust.

The car has a ton of money into it,And I have every receipt for every part and all work done...Everything was doe by KDK performance in Orlando.

All the work was done in 03-04 including the paint.(Which I also have the receipt for..4k)

Car has also had all the trim replaced as well as the weatherstripping...And all new body bushings,And the Kirbans anti rattle kits in the doors...Digital dash was upgraded by caspers,Reads up to 199? and the gas gauge is dead on.
If you are interested,And want more pics...Just let me know.

14k cash will buy the car.

That price does not cover the build on the car alone...And the car is real nice.Has Ice cold Ac and Runs/Drives great.

Run any deal you may have buy me...you never know...worst I could do is say no...(Your car and Cash?)

Here is a little clip of it at the track,Remember only 19psi...yup

Video - Full weight street car with power everything and ice cold ac..18-19 psi...still alot left.

Click on picture to enlarge..

Hey I was wondering if you were interested in a Off- Road truck I have a 1990 Ford F-250 id]t has a 6 inch lift with 37'' Super Swampers TSL Boggers. It has a 1986 460 Engine, it is black with a B&M Shiffter.

Hey I was wondering if you were interested in a Off- Road truck I have a 1990 Ford F-250 id]t has a 6 inch lift with 37'' Super Swampers TSL Boggers. It has a 1986 460 Engine, it is black with a B&M Shiffter.

Thanks for the offer...But Im really not looking for another truck...Have 2 already...;)

Thanks,Shawn

Back