You can type here any text you want

87 ecm

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WINDMILL

I have a 87 gn ecm that went south on me, i need to find some one that can repair it for me. it was set up for low z injectors. any help would be appericated. thanks

What's wrong with it? TurboBob (Bob Bailey) can probably fix it. If it's just one of the solenoid driver chips I could probably fix that, assuming I still have some laying around.

fix

I call full throttle and they said they could not fix it. well they dont fix ecm's what they said.
The problems is------
running bad rich, always putting up nock on the scanmaster, start pushing the throttle down and it would die. it would run fine when first started the motor but after a min or 2 it would start these problems. thanks for the help.

i had another ecm when i put it in it been running fine, but need this one fix for another car.

Your symptoms are also consistent with a bad maf. Are you sure it's the ecm? Post your sm #s with the car up to temp and idling in park.

ecm

I just ran the car last night at the track , and it ran fine with the other ecm.
look below in my sig. this was at 15# of boost

Back