87 gn 53k many extras motor trans wheels more

Raist103

i figured i would offer it here first. i just dont feel like dealing with it any more, car will come with the org motor, org trans, all org parts i have. last i looked it had like 53k or something on it. org header panel will also come with it brand new paint along with the header panel on it now, stock wheels and welds ultra lite, a extra exhaust system, extra set of ebay headers. EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR IT. i have like 3-6 extra ecm's, chips, extra dash surrounds, radios, dash parts. for those that dont remember it is a hard top car. paint looks great from 5-10ft. BRAND NEW CPT66 turbo from cotton just rebuilt. umi upper and lower control arms, atr rear bar, 90-10 drag front shocks, airbag in pass rear, moser 28spline axles with long studs, fully built brain trans with brake, art carr 9" 3200 stall, extra 10" art carr 3200 stall verter, TH DP, 3" DUMP, razor alkey, 70mm upper DG and TB, rjc power plate and boost controller, rjc pulleys, atr front mount with hks blowoff valve, chrome from gnparts or whatever his site is, 4" inlet "extra 3" pipe from him", 4"big mouth cold air, chrome washer pump cover, chrome, battery hold down, cottons rad hold down, 3.5ls1 translater and maf, i am sure i am missing stuff i have alot in it. car still runs and driver but crank pulley has a wobble i can not figure out.

here is some pics

i want $17,500 parts alone are worth a bunch get the car cheap and sell of the parts. if i dont get what i want for it then i am going to pull the motor and have it rebuilt put the entire car back to stock and sell it stock and sell off the parts on ebay.

buy it in the next 2 weeks and i will include the 85 t-type "brown one" as well. clean title for both in hand.

7-1-07037.jpg

3-11-06Nikon054.jpg

3-11-06Nikon034.jpg

3-11-06Nikon023.jpg

3-11-06011.jpg

7-1-07013.jpg

GNWheelsintheairAtco11-19-06.jpg

wobble crank pulley

I Had Same Problem It Was The Front Oil Crank Seal Spring That Came Of When Balencer Was Installed And Was Smashed Between Balance And Oil Slinger/spacer Sould Be Easy Fix !good Luck With The Sale .

I Had Same Problem It Was The Front Oil Crank Seal Spring That Came Of When Balencer Was Installed And Was Smashed Between Balance And Oil Slinger/spacer Sould Be Easy Fix !good Luck With The Sale .

you have a pic of this part? when i did the timing chain i only saw a cam button behind the oil cover and nothing behind the dampener when i changed that out.