You can type here any text you want

87 GN - Aurora, IL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daturbosix

had the car for 3 years or so, wanted to build it into a 10s car but i picked up a we4 locally that was closer to where i wanted it to be.

this GN is a 2 owner car from florida. interior is PERFECT! paint is good and why i say its good is because it was a repaint and there are a few paint imperfections around the car. nothing major, just a run here or there. i would consider the car to be rust free, but i cant say that because under one of the drivers seat brackets the floor is cracked i belive, and it looks a little scaley. id say just a simple 4"x4" patch would fix it. that may actuallly be fixed before someone bought it. there is 2 bubbles on the car.. lower front of the drivers door and right below it on the rocker. car has SOME bolt ons... but the awsome thing is i have EVERYTHING stock to turn it back. 130k on the clock, i have reason to belive that the engine has been rebuilt, but no proof. it runs like a top!

ok as for mods..
new aluminum radiator w/ oversized tranny cooler
street/strip built "Jimmys" 200-4r
34-3600 stall w/ lock up
rebuilt rear
stock oil cooler has been taken off, but i have it.
s-10 brake cyl. in rear
vacuum brake conversion
adj. fuel pressure regulator
55lbs
modded ECM
line lock
fan switch
lock up switch
computer clear switch
plenum spacer
3" DP
dual stainless exhaust
scanmaster 2.1
MaxEffort 16 position
36lb injectors inclued
stock ecm included
about a dozen differnet chips for 55s and 36s
sitting on 15" ARE "GNX" look-a-likes

car has been to the track.. cut 1.55 60ft while leaving on 8-9 lbs off the foot brake on a 26x10 slick. i never got the tune PERFECT to make a full clean pass, but the best ive gone with it was 12.60. this past year i was trying to figure out this MaxEffort.. and never had the time to invest into it... the car has alot more in it.

probablly forgetting a a few minor things.. but as i remember ill add it.
looking to get $12k drive it home.

*I will have pictures early this week*

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

^ new tranny

**note: car is dirty right now. when cleaned up it look very nice. ill take some more pictures once i get the brakes all back together.
***also the car will come on a full set of the ARE 15" cross lace wheels. i also have 2 different sets of rears, one with et drags and the ones on the back now with a drag radial type tire.

Back