87 GN for $7500

Gn for sale

hey i was really wanting to check this car out this weekend that passed, if it's still available i'm a cash buyer in your neck of the woods. I went to the pate swap meet and was expecting a call around noon but you never called. wasn't trying to piss you off or insult you but i would like to check this out if possible. send me an email datant69@hotmail.com so maybe we can make arrangements to get her sold.

thanks
ant

still for sale or trade

still have for sale or trade. will look at anything for trade but really need a truck.
thanks
ross

I have a 2006 YZ 250 F with a exhaust and some aftermaket parts, all stock plastic (like new) and all fluids changed reg.
Let me know.

1991 toyota mr2

Body
Carbon fiber hood
Carbon fiber 98 wing
17” Rays gram lights
New front windshield
Border front bumper
Greddy side skirts
Toms rear bumper
3rd gen rear lights

Interior
Sparco seats
Sparco seat belts
Momo steering wheel
Greddy weighted shift knob
TRD short throw
Brass shift cable bushings
Shift plate bushings
Alpine head unit

Engine
5s block with cp pistons and ealgle rods.
CT26 Turbo (leaking)
AEM Cam gears with HKS 272 exhaust and intake cams.
Valve springs , 5 angle valve job
TTE MLS gasket, ARP L19 head studs
New timing belt, water pump, and high flow oil pump.
Trust oil cooler.
Greddy intercooler and piping and shroud
Greddy profec-b boost controller
Walboro fuel pump
Downpipe
Custom stainless steel 3” piping to apexi N1exhaust muffler
HKS air filter
ATS fuel rail
ATS 170 degree thermostat
ATS throttle body inlet
Blitz blowoff valve
TRD wires

Other
HKS twin disk clutch.
Polyurethane engine mounts.
LSD transmission
Tien coilovers

The bad.
turbo leaks oil and needs to be replaced. Transmission grinds in 2nd and 3rd at higher rpms.

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00635.jpg

I'll trade you a 1989 Toyota Pickup Truck SR5, 4X4, Ext Cab, AM/FM CD, solid and super clean, needs nothing, runs and drives perfect.

_Chris

IMG_3885.jpg

I'll trade you a 1989 Toyota Pickup Truck SR5, 4X4, Ext Cab, AM/FM CD, solid and super clean, needs nothing, runs and drives perfect.

_Chris

IMG_3885.jpg

There is your best deal right there! That truck will run forever! My boss had one of those and I think he changed the oil once a year and beat the living balls off that truck and it ran great! For the prices of these cars and what that truck looks like I'd be all over that!

truck

It would be a good trade but we couldn't agree on price. For the record I was willing to do an even trade.

There is your best deal right there! That truck will run forever! My boss had one of those and I think he changed the oil once a year and beat the living balls off that truck and it ran great! For the prices of these cars and what that truck looks like I'd be all over that!

Thanks Phil,

Yep, that Truck will run forever. I flew to Ohio to get it, drove it all the way home [8 hours] and I've been using it ever since - rides like a new truck, nice and quiet and smooth. That truck will out last all of us.

_Chris

It would be a good trade but we couldn't agree on price. For the record I was willing to do an even trade.

Me too, I just don't have a way to get your car.

Good luck with the sale Ross, that '87 looks like it's got a lot of potential for a fair price.

_Chris