You can type here any text you want

87 gn for sale 119k car is stock

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toyz364

i have a 87 grand national hardtop for sale has 119k stock car no mods new rubber no rips no tears in the interior wheels are in great shape needs a new home dont have time for it please only serious offers pics will be available soon as i am new to the sight but feel free to call no reasonable offer refused thanks 248-808-7934

hows the paint, any rust under the car, how about engine sounds or weird noises, any smoke at startup, could it be driven lets say to the west coast, i am interested please let me know or email me at yamil0469@yahoo.com please send pics that would be great.

thanks

there was some surface rust which is very common on the lower parts of the doors that i had repaired by a very reputable local shop and on the deck lid. but the car runs very smooth no smoke and in my opinion yes it could be driven to the west coast and back. im just waiting on my buddy which sucks to help me post the pics so you can view but it will be very soon thanks

i agree with you on that bet you if i sold him the car for what he offered me that it would be up for sale the next week for 15k no doubt in my mind.

i agree with you on that bet you if i sold him the car for what he offered me that it would be up for sale the next week for 15k no doubt in my mind.

Maybe you could offer 87WE4NJ ($2500.00) for his 87 Turbo Buick and meet you half way on the shipping.:biggrin:

Back