You can type here any text you want

87 Gn For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MARSHALL

I am the 2nd owner. I bought the car in 1995 w/ 22k miles on it. Original NC car. Lots of mods. TE-44 turbo, Precision Front mount intercooler, 50# injectors, 255 In tank fuel pump, suspension upgrades- all urethane bushings, comp. springs, Bielstein Shocks. VDO Gauges-Oil Press.,Temp.,Boost. New brakes@Power Master. Top end rebuilt 09/05--Heads done, new valves&springs, Cam&lifters, and timing chain. Compression checked and is excellent. This car runs strong, and is reliable. All work done by Mark Riley at Turbo Tune LTD in Greensboro, NC and I have receipts for everything. Mobile One since I've owned it, every 3k. The interior is very nice, no tears or excessive wear. All the car needs is paint and front bumper fillers. Here is a chance to get a fast GN that's been taken care of, at a great price. I'm sure I left a few things out. If you want more details E-Mail or call me @ 704-651-7408--Marshall Moore Charlotte NC PS--Miles on the car are 126k Asking 10K but will take the first reasonable offer.

Back