You can type here any text you want

87 GN Grill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

truckindude

I have an 86 gn I would like to put an 87 grill in it,I think the all black grill fits the car much better.Question is that will bolt right up correct?Also I am looking to buy a good used one if anyone has a spare to sell for a decent price.Thanks

Bolts rights up with no problem... If your running a front mount intercooler, it will require a little bit of trimming to fit properly

I have an 86 gn I would like to put an 87 grill in it,I think the all black grill fits the car much better.Question is that will bolt right up correct?Also I am looking to buy a good used one if anyone has a spare to sell for a decent price.Thanks

But then how will anyone know you have an 86? The 86's were more rare than the 87's. :biggrin:

I plan to hang on to the original grill,it is not broken or anything that way if I ever change my mind & want it all back original I still have it.I just think the all black grill matches the car better.:wink:BTW thanks for verifying that it does bolt right up & I do not have a front mount intercooler so no issues there.

Back