87 GN Hardtop – 49K mi – Show and Go

Still For Sale?

Yes, the car is still for sale. Thanks mattdg1 for the comments and the bump.

Distance from Huntsville?

I'm less than two hours west of Huntsville. As a matter of fact, I bought my first TR in Decatur, Al in 1989 when my wife and I lived in Huntsville.

TurboBuRick, replied to your PM and thanks.

Thanks for the comment killerb, very much appreciated.

Pics...

I will attempt to host some more detailed pictures and post the link. I know the thumbnails don't provide much detail. The youtube link posted above may help answer questions if you have high speed internet.

Stay tuned for the link to the pictures.

As for offers, send me a pm. I've entertained a few, but please no "flip" attempts. I would love to see this car end up with someone who will enjoy it as I have.

Thanks,

Jeff

I will attempt to host some more detailed pictures and post the link. I know the thumbnails don't provide much detail. The youtube link posted above may help answer questions if you have high speed internet.

Stay tuned for the link to the pictures.

As for offers, send me a pm. I've entertained a few, but please no "flip" attempts. I would love to see this car end up with someone who will enjoy it as I have.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff, my offer still stands. :biggrin:

87 gn 49k

Good Morning:
Will you be able to call me at 217-520-6433, please don’t leave a message my voice mail is not working at this moment,
:cool:

It was either 2005 or 2006 in Kansas City for the previous owner. I'd have to check the plaques.

Also, there is a sale pending. Thanks for all the inquiries.

Jeff