You can type here any text you want

87 GN hardtop 70K miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2swoosh

aka BURNRBR
87 GN 70K miles brand new motor with steel crank,billet mains,steel caps,TRW pistons, ATR rods,girdled,pt 67 turbo,MAF translator Gen II,65 lbs injector,mosers,detroit locker,chromemoly driveshaft,alum rear drum brakes,Baer big brakes on the front, Be Cool alum radiator with twin fans, 17" XP pro Welds on all 4s,(will come with stock GN wheels) immaculate interior and exterior (paint is 8/10), Alky system,ATR headers and downpipe with cut out, ATR SS exhaust system including the muffler, etc.... fully dyno tuned by Dale Cherry (434rwhp/471 lbs torque) on 22 lbs of boost with pump gas no alky. (documented). The car was just finished and no race time. I have another car for sale on this site (87 T Chestnut Metallic with plenty of pics) all i can say is that this car's exterior is as nice or better than the Chestnut's. Asking price is $18.5K obo, please no trade as i just bought a stage 2 car and i need to make some room. Pics will be available next week courtesy of a friend. Car is located in South Jersey.

87 GN 70 K miles

SOME MORE INFOS FOUND ON RECEIPTS;
Translator plus Gen II with extender extreme chip for Buick Turbo
65 lbs/hr high impedance fuel injector, tall
plug & play adapter for MAFT Gen II
new timing cover set
rear main bearing set
oil cooler with custom lines to external filter
Buick V6 high volume timing cover
Eagle 4340 steel 3.400 stroke crankshaft
speed pro rings

87 GN Hardtop

ADDITIONAL INFOS: the car was repainted by the previous owner and the engine bay was steamed clean while the motor was being re-built. Old paint was removed to the bare metal, all body plastic and rubber parts were removed during the painting process, all new body bushings completely done and Big Baer brakes installed by Miller Performance of Englishtown, NJ.

sale didn't go through potential buyer wants a stocker and didn't want the power:rolleyes:

Back