You can type here any text you want

87 GN in MN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nis

1987 Buick Grand National - Hard top - 113,000 miles - 11,000$ OBO

All original, never been modified. With the exception of a walboro 340 fuel pump and hotwire kit. The car has A/C, power windows, power locks, power drivers seat, cruise control, rear defrost, remote passenger side mirror control, trunk release, and a stock cassette radio. It also has a aftermarket oil pressure gauge and coolant temp gauge. I have Weld Draglite Wheels on the car with 15 x 8's in the rear with 255 60 r 15's. 15 x 6 in the front with 205 70r 15's. I also have the original wheels, but they are in rough shape.

I'm not gonna beat around the bush. It is a 20 year old car and does have some small problems. Door weatherstripping is starting to crack. Hood struts need to be replaced, the shifter handle is broken, but still functional. The front speaker grille is cracked. The leather on the steering wheel is cracked. The speakers will probably need to be replaced. The power mast antenna motor is seized. The front end will need a camber adjustment. It does leak a very small amount of engine oil, again it's a 20 year old car. The radiator has a very minimal leak on the drivers side. Muffler is rotted out as well. There is also a long crank problem when starting. It runs rich at idle, then tapers off.

This car is very straight and rides very nice. Previous owner installed a new idler arm as well. Oil pressure is around 20 - 30 psi at idle. And around 60 - 70 psi while driving. Transmission shifts good, and the driveline fluids are clean. It has 3.42 rear differential gears, and a limited slip differential . 2004R transmission, and a LC2 engine.

I have also posted a pic of the RPO codes below.

Cell # 612 419 7745 Eric

Back