You can type here any text you want

87 GN in southwest FL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
It's been fun, I don't want to sell it since it's such a nice car, but I think it's time for the GN to have a new home.

1987 Buick Regal Grand National

See link for detailed information. I'll be adding more pictures this week...

I won't put it on sleezebay anytime soon b/c I don't want to deal with deadbeat bidders.

I'll be happy to drive to meet you in person if you're near the Bradenton to Ft Myers area.

Let me know what you think it's worth to you and make me an offer:)

GN4.JPG

Price lowered

Blue book in good condition says $19-21K

How about this:

$14,000 obo

No takers? Guess I will keep it for a while longer and fix up every tiny thing that isn't perfect. Today I put the stock airbox back on it and drove it around. It's a really nice driver, and with Spring around the corner it will be fun cruising with the tops off:biggrin:

Needs:

Driver's seat recovered
Two upper door panels with chrome trim for the handles
Radio antenna mechanism broke, at the same week as my Turbo T's ARGH!!!:mad:
One GN center cap got broke off by the tire shop:mad:
Recover the sun visors
Send off the boost gauge and tach for adjustment
Needs a new spare tire cover
Recover the steering wheel
I might put new carpet in there while I'm at it and some new GN floormats.

At 127,000 miles I would say its worth closer to $12,000-13,000 at best considering it needs a few items. Looks like its in nice condition tho.

1987 Buick Regal 2 Door Coupe Grand National price report at NADAguides.com

Thanks for your interest. Is that an offer? :confused:

I fire it up and there is no lifter noise or anything. It has an aftermarket exhaust with dual mufflers, like a hooker setup, but there is no id on the mufflers. It isn't too loud at all, much quieter than my 3 inch ATR SS exhaust on my 10 second T.

Back