You can type here any text you want

87 GN .....Limited street/Race car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cheeseburger

Been thinking about getting out of cars for a while now, finances just are not there to enjoy this hobby.
Car is basically rebuilt from top to bottom and has zero miles on a fresh motor and about 50 on the trans/rear end.
The car started life as a 87 turbo t limited and i changed it over to a GN.
The interior is out of a 20k wrecked gn and is super nice but the headliner has started to sag after the roll bar was installed.
Frame has been notched/metco upper/lwr control arms/Markwilliams rear end with full spool and 35 spline axles.
6 weld wheels with M/T slicks and M/T fronts with BFG drag radials for street use.
New exhaust is still being shipped as we speak.

All new Weldon fuel system/fuel cell/wolfe bar/motor/front fiberglass bumper/chromoly roll bar/seq dfi/intercooler/turbo/ etc etc etc.
Lots of dollers tied up into it and all work was done by myself with the exception of chassis work which was done to my specs.
Will include a trailer that has been used 5 times since brand new.
Please do not message me if you are only interested in pictures, serious replys with cash in hand only.
I would like $20,000 complete turn key with the trailer.
Please respect that this is a hard decision that looks like it must be made......so no low ball or insulting offers.
Contact me at prov62003@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Good luck on your sale Mike, I know lots of hard work went into it. I was wondering what you would be asking for your trailor as you know somebody lifted ours. Please pm me a price on that.

Here is a picture of the car launching before i bought the wolfe bar and before my latest changes.
The car now is lighter and has all the newer parts mentioned above.
Mike, i will have to wait and see what happens before i make plans to sell the trailer... it's a nice one though, expensive JDJ if you want to look them up.

Sale pending on the trailer, new price $18,500. without trailer.
New exhaust is now on the car.

Thank you.

Could you please send me some more pics of the car...Interior,Engine,And so on...How streetable is the car?Heat?I assume no ac...My Chevelle is being sold this weekend,Will be ready to buy something soon.

Where are you located?

Thanks,Shawn

Pics to... 1slowgn@gmail.com

pumpgas said:
Cheeseburger do you want to sell this car? Sent you 2 e-mails????

Tom

Tom, can you please email me again at prov62003@yahoo.com
I worked afternoon shift last week untill midnight friday and had to do a move for a friend all day Saturday.

Sorry about that.

Going to give it another week and then i am going to keep it i guess.
A few really interested but distance seems to be a problem.
Car has been street tested and is scary fast! :D

Back