87 gn stock wheel caps


Active Member
does anyone know if the aluminum metal ring on the bottom of the center caps can be purchased and changed-they look like they could be changed-mine are a mess-thanks and if so where can they be bought?
$18.00-is that for the metal ring or for the whole cap--the caps are still in good shape -its just the metal bottom ring thats all messed up-thanks
Its for the whole cap dude. You cannot get the metal piece seperate, You also noticed the plastic tabs are melted down to hold the metal piece into the center cap so if you remove it and try to replace it with another how are you going to hold it down?