You can type here any text you want

87 GN street/ strip, 20K original miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

collector

Well, I've decided to offer my GN up for sale. I bought it from the original owner's widow about 5 years ago. He was slowly tuning the car into a race car although it is extremely streetable. I bet I've only put 50 miles on it since I bought it, it just sits in my climate controlled storage. Features -- 109 block w/ steel main caps, flowed and O-ringed heads ( steel ) GSCA mild street cam, 63 series turbo, 2 1/2" exhaust, dual pumps, fuel cell, aftermarket intercooler ( not sure what it is ), TH 400 with trans brake and B&M shifter, bullet-proof rear axle by DTS in Detroit, etc, etc.... original paint is very good, interior is perfect. AC has been removed, the car has T Tops and trunk mounted battery. Has Centerline wheels with slicks and street tires. I have over 22K in this car but looking at offers. The car is here in Nashville and you can either pick up here or I will bring to Nats. The two times I've had it to the track it ran 11:20s and 30s. No tuning has ben done on the car, ought run 10s with little trouble. If you are interested in this, PM me and I can E mail photos. Have too many cars just sitting!

John Chamberlain

Back