You can type here any text you want

87 GN TSM Built Car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BoostedBug

Contents Under Pressure
Well I hate to do this but some personal problems have come up and I need to sell the car. Pretty Clean GN with 129k miles on the body but looks like 60k.

Motor:
109 block, STD/Std crank that has been kryongenic treated, shot peened rods, JE pistons,comp roller 212/212 cam, Champion C&C ported Iron Heads, bee Hive valve springs,t&D 1.65 Roller Rockers, ATR Headers, 70mm Q trim turbo with polish housing, 3 1/2 down pipe with cut out, PTE Front mount IC, 72lb Injectors, 62mm Tbody,champion C&C poted intake 4" inlet tube,ATR crossover pipe, f body radiator with dual fan setup, Red's double pmpers, fuel pressure gauge and Kenney Bell adjustable regulator.

Transmission and Exhaust:

The transmission has been built and shifts great,Art Car n-l/u 3500 Convetor, good lcutch's, servo and other stuff but don't have the reciept for it. Car has a brand new Tourqe tech 3" single shot with no muffler on it also.

Rearend and suspension:

QA1 shocks all around, BMR adjustable uppers with metco lowers, Eaton posi with stock gears, air bags and welded H&R sway bar. Car Hooks and hooks well! The pionion angle and all has been set right on this car. Has weld Pro Stars all around with M/T ET Street Radials out back and will throw down a 1.55 to 1.60 60' on radials. Car went 6:81 last week on pump fuel and a street chip and 18lbs of boost.

Car comes with a brand new Turbo Link 4.0 with boost harness and 3 bar map sensor, Has a scanmaster 2.1, an Omega RGT meter, New autometer boost gauge on the a=pillar and the vdo water and oil pressure gauges on the console. An adjustable in car manual boost controller and shift light are installed. Car has a/c but might need to be charged.

Great car, fast fun to drive and I love it but I cannot afford to keep it.

Looking to get $14,000 OBO for it and we all know that there is allot more than that in this car. Less thean 3k on motor and transmission. Everything I listed in this ad was off of reciepts, personal inspection or privious owners comments.

Now for the bad part..

Car has a small eraser size hole in the drivers seat cushing around yor left shoulder, A couple bubbles under the paint on the a-pillar and a couple under the GN emplem on the trunk lid. Has an outtie ding about the size of a nickle on the drivers rear 1/4 panel andh as a small hole on the seal lip for the trunk but have a ptch panel for it off another GN. Only about a silver dollar size and it is on the inside. Other than this the car is in fantastic shape and is awesome. I can provide pictures of anything you might want to see on this car..Just email me at turbo6@bellsouth.net with your request. Please no tire kickers. Or call me at 706-681-0513

120405001.jpg

111905006.jpg

111905003.jpg

111905002.jpg

111905001.jpg

home003.jpg

Is it still for sale or not? I see it on racingjunk for $17k...
Just wondering.. Goodluck either way!

Painter cannot get to it until the end of January..2 small places about the size of a dime that I want fixed..LOL

Yes still for sale or trade for a 67-69 Camaro..Title is in hand ready to go..

Nevermind..Gonna keep it..I cannot get anyone serious about this car so I guess I will keep it and play with it.. :)

Back