You can type here any text you want

87 Hardtop trade for a t-top or 14,500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jretrodude

Wanting to sell my 87 Hardtop for 14,500 new paint, autometer guages, new badging, newer motor and turbo. Or will trade for a t-top GN. I'm in the Rockford Illinois area. Can send pics upon request. jretrodude@aol.com or you can call me at 815-988-7669:smile:

Here are some pics if they download right?

dont know if they worked or not? Let me know?

Attachments

• 100_0079.jpg
    100_0079.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 528
  • 100_0077.jpg
    100_0077.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 528
By the way?

I took these pics about 2 weeks ago so don't worry about the date at the corner, I hadn't used my digital camera in awhile. The date is like the 28th of March of 08.

You looking for a stock T-Top car or modified?

Doesn't really matter?

As long as it rides nice with no complications and the paint is decent. And there's no rot under the t-tops. Thanks.:)

Nobody wants a hardtop GN?

Unbelieveable there has not been one response on this? There really is no one who wants a hardtop GN? Wow!:confused:

Unbelieveable there has not been one response on this? There really is no one who wants a hardtop GN? Wow!:confused:

You may or may not have noticed, but the market for these cars is way down right now. Nobody is spending money with the housing problems. Only incredibly awesome deals are selling.

You might want to make this offer in about a year or so when the housing crisis gets fixed and the value comes back up on these cars. The value WILL come back up :)

Free bump and good luck with the sale/trade.

More info!

119,000 on the body, no rust anywhere, Condition of paint is about an 8 out of 10. That's really about it. And about a 1 inch tear on the drivers side seat.:)

T-tops leak so trade me for my hardtop

:D Know you know t-tops leak and a nice decent hardtop would be just the thing to cure that?

i've got an 84 Gn with t-tops, super rare. pretty nice car, driver side has a little ding in it from some a$$ hole in the wal-mart parking lot, seats are in good condition(8 out of 10). car was repainted about a year ago. runs nice, a few mods like: cold air, injectors, headers and exhaust, chip. let me know what you think.

oh ya, all seals were replaced when the car was painted, all except the ones that go on the actuall t-tops themselves. i can't find those anywhere.

I can't believe you're willing to trade a hardtop for a t-top....

you've got to be kiddin, right? are you taking medication?

"would you believe...."

Mine only comes out when it's sunny!

I don't race mine and it only comes out when it's like 75 80 outside. I have always been a t-top kind of guy. Let me know what's out there. Very nice 84 by the way but no pics of the interior?:smile:

Take a look at the car in my sig. I'd be willing to trade. Let me know.
And post some more pics!!

Back