You can type here any text you want

87 limited on 22's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

onthehunt

22zwy2.jpg

vin # 1G4GM11Y1HP411869

MINT COND. NO RUST :( in dash hids holly carb v8 307 elderbrock cleaner msd distrub cap n rot. some 12's n 2 amps. just a clean lookin daily. any info please let me know. Miami Fl/ Hialeah FL Stolen from my job in North Miami. was taken two days ago chances are its nothing but a roller now but w.e spy any parts with the vin let me know. player 22's on 30s

Bought the car on newyears eve and rims a month ago. in dash tv hids n all the goodies only a week ago.

clifford alarm matrix lil remote **** can suk my nutts :\

TTT here I come.

"but why dont you get a NEW car"

cause bitch i love my regal!!!

ok im done :)

1987 BUICK REGAL LIMITED
1G4GM11Y1HP411869
COUPE
5.0L V8 4BL OHV / REAR WHEEL DRIVE

Vehicle Title History Vehicle Title History
CARFAX guarantees the information in this section Owner One Vehicle History
Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt No Problem
Fire/Flood | Hail Damage | Buyback/Lemon No Problem
Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits
This vehicle does NOT qualify for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee
Alert!
Problem Found
Alert! Severe problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). This vehicle does not qualify for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee.

Other Vehicle History Information Other Vehicle History Information
Not all accidents or other issues are reported to CARFAX Owner One Vehicle History
Total Loss Check
No total loss reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported
Frame Damage Check
No frame damage reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported
Airbag Deployment Check
No airbag deployment reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback Check
See State DMV-reported Title Problems above. Inconsistent odometer reading indicated.

Alert!
Problem Found
Accident Check
No accidents reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported
Manufacturer Recall Check
Check with an authorized Buick dealer for any open recalls.

No Recalls Reported
Basic Warranty Check
No data reported to CARFAX.

No Data Reported

Vehicle History DetailsGlossary
A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 5 billion vehicle history events and found 8 record(s) for this 1987 BUICK REGAL LIMITED (1G4GM11Y1HP411869).

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
10/18/1991 48,956 West Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Martinsburg, WV
Title #T599457 Title issued or updated
10/15/2002 West Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Martinsburg, WV Registration updated when owner moved
the vehicle to a new location
12/02/2004 West Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Kearneysville, WV
Title #BE72900 Title issued or updated
New owner reported
Exempt from odometer reporting
09/22/2006 West Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Hedgesville, WV
Title #BS97405 Title issued or updated
New owner reported
Exempt from odometer reporting
11/16/2006 21,126 Auto Auction Sold at auction
in Pennsylvania
Listed as
a dealer vehicle
INCONSISTENT ODOMETER READING

CARFAX Xpert
Hmmm...hard to tell whether this reading represents an odometer rollback or a clerical error. Confirm the mileage with your dealer or qualified mechanic.

12/30/2006 21,129 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Hialeah, FL
Title #0097504518 Odometer reading reported for title
or registration
01/09/2007 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Hialeah, FL
Title #0097504518 New owner reported
EXCEEDS MECHANICAL LIMITS TITLE ISSUED

CARFAX Advisor™
An EML title is issued when the owner discloses an odometer rollover to a DMV. Rollovers occur on vehicles with 5-digit odometers that go from 99,999 to 00,000 every 100,000 miles.
Mileage reported after this reading is potentially unreliable.
01/27/2007 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Hialeah, FL
Title #0097504518 EXCEEDS MECHANICAL LIMITS TITLE ISSUED
Registered as
personal vehicle
Vehicle color noted as Blue

There ya go...

-Adam

............(waiting for a thank you???) AND YOUR WELCOME!! :mad:

Dont expect me to give you a carfax again!!

Is it that hard to say thanks when someone does something for you?

............(waiting for a thank you???) AND YOUR WELCOME!! :mad:

Dont expect me to give you a carfax again!!

Is it that hard to say thanks when someone does something for you?

Since he was reporting that it was stolen and he wasn't asking for a carfax, he's probably waiting for a apology for your response.

oh dood so sorry i was moarning for my loss i forgot my manners. thanks for the car fax.

now someone be extra nice and help me find a t type with a t top and a damn opera light!! :( i have this thing with the opera light.. i got close to 15,000 to spend

Sorry, i read through the post fast.

Didnt see it was stolen.

Why i got mad, is because ive done around 10 carfaxs for people on the board and through emails, and i have only got 2 people say 'thank you' When you ask for a carfax or some kind of favor, i'd expect a thanks or something ya know? I've spent my money and the people who didnt and request something like that without forking anything over except the time to say 'can i have a carfax, heres my VIN 1g666....', and dont have the time to say thanks? Dont expect me to do much for you if you dont...(this is NOT directed to you, just in general)

-Adam

i hate auto theives(?):mad: , sucks big time!. i talked to ( onthehunt) seems like a good kid trying to do the right thing, work hard ,be honset and you have some focking azzholes who want things the easy way:mad: The guy is now left with no car, has to catch busses or ask for rides just to get to work:mad: , keep your head up bud, the buick guys on this board are great! and like jurrasic five 7 many of us will help you with questions before and after you get another one.

Thanx

:D :D :D Thank You Adam! It's guys like you that make this site gold. Apologies for those that do not value your efforts. If I ever need a car fax I would be in your debt. Again, THANK YOU! for making this site a jewel for Turbo Buick owners :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back