You can type here any text you want

87 limited T-type for sale in Texas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

randymc1

Second owner of native Texas car.
Car has 133,000 miles and has completely rebuilt to be bullit proof. 1700 miles on motor 1400 miles on th400 w/ precision converter. Grey interiorand exterior with split leather bucket seats and tilt on the column. Car was repainted 6 years ago and in great shape. Motor rebuilt by Bill Duke. Champion aluminum heads ported and polished. Many, many things done just ask and I can produce all reciepts. Car is very fast and I am selling it to make room for another car. $12k or best offer

pics?

Any pictures?

You said its gray, but what about other ext. info. Like black out, or chrome.. etc.

thanks

87 t type Grey with blacked out chrome, Grey leather seats with
half console. Weld rims, original block rebuilt with billet main caps,J&E 30 over pistons, 206\206 billet comp cam. T&D roller rockers, Double roller timing chain, new stock crank,New front cover, new water pump, ta63 turbo, 55# injectors,ported stock intake, precision dog house, aluminum Champion heads ported and polished by Bill Duke. Kenne Bell front mount intercooler, stock ported exaust manifolds, Terry Houston 3 inch downpipe,dual 3 inch exhaust with flowmasters. Th400 with manual valvebody built by Phoenix transmissions. Way too much to list. Email me and I will give you my number or email me yours. Thanks,Randy

All kinds of extra parts also. Every sensor has been replaced and I replaced the fuel tank is brand new with a double fuel pump setup.

Sounds like a nice car Randy. If you send me some pics I will host them for you to help you sell it.

This car also has Yaklin's 8 position thumbwheel chip.
The heads on this car have the correct valve guides, in fact these heads alone ported and polished with the roller rocker setup (that now works well) cost over $2500 by themselves.

LimitedT.jpg

<-The only McCall that knows how to post a picture. :rolleyes:

I have a set of 4 welds with tires and the stock rims with tires that go with the car.

Hey Randy, I live in Terrell and work in Crandall. Would like to look at your car. Where bouts in Forney are you? Thanks, R.B.

Randy, if I could finance your car sell my lincoln and be all over it. She's a beaut. I've been wanting one of these cars for awhile but like I said, I don't know of too many places that will finance one, other than JJ Best. Oh, I'm in Porter, Texas, and my shop is in Cleveland. If you still have the car in the next couple of weeks, I may try and get something together.
B.J.

Originally posted by RossGN
www.peoplefirst.com;)

Ross,
Link did not work but Peoplefirst.com website works.
Do you know whether People First will finance an 87 vehicle for the price these cars are selling at ? If so this is great news for any car collector.

When you finance with them, you fill out the online credit app. Upon approval, they send you a blank check for the amount you requsted. When you find the car you want, you and the seller sign the check andother paperwork before a notary. They didn't seem ral concerned with what type of car I got.

If you can't reach Randy by e-mail please feel free to e-mail me.
I'm his dad and also own a turbo buick.

Greg McCall

Back