87 limited T-type for sale in Texas

The RPO list on this car is as follows :
AT6, AU3, AO1, A31, B88, B91, CD4, C60, D35, D64, G80, K34, LC2, MXO, N33, TT5, T1Y, UM6, US7, VK3, WG1, WO2, Y56, 15U, and 19A. We can fax a copy of the original window sticker, but our capabilities to post pictures is limited.

I have some questions, could you call me at 217-359-9749? Or e mail me your # and I'll call you. Interested in the car.

Hey Randy! Its nice to see you have that car together now. What are you going to replace it with? BTW, I'm waiting to buy your Dad's car, if he ever wants to sell it. HINT, HINT, HINT What do you say Greg?

Originally posted by Bryan McCall
Hey Randy! Its nice to see you have that car together now. What are you going to replace it with? BTW, I'm waiting to buy your Dad's car, if he ever wants to sell it. HINT, HINT, HINT What do you say Greg?

Sure....BTW did you win the Lotto and not tell us ?
Car is at the shop having the FAST Management System and TH400 with Transbrake installed, but for the right price anything is possible. ;)

In the meantime, I'll just play with this ole diesel truck

:rolleyes: Hold your breath, I think there is about $500 in the "I want to buy my Uncles T-Type" fund. LOL. If I won the lottery, your house would be one of my first stops for car shopping.;)

Ready to sell again. Ran 6.90 a couple of weeks ago and 7.20 in 90 degree weather. I guess mission accomplished so come get it! Trying to buy a new house.

No sir,
This is my sons car, but it has never been on ebay.
For general info, Randy is located in Forney, Texas.
Interested parties can reply here and I will have him contact you.